Come celebrate the launch of our Fall 14 Children’s collection Saturday, April 12th from 2-5pm at our Greenwich Pop Up! Browse the collection and meet Lauren and Naomi of Love Taza! See you there!
Love Taza for Lauren Moffatt from Lauren Moffatt on Vimeo.
We’re so excited to announce our Love Taza for Lauren Moffatt children’s collection for Fall ‘14!
The collection will be available for pre-order on our website April 13-May 11. Quantities are limited, but for any wholesale accounts interested in carrying the line please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The collection will ship around September 15th.
Some songs for a rainy day.
1) I Missed Your Party - Camera Obscura
2) Anticipation - Blonde Redhead
3) Maples Leaves - Jens Lekman
4) Little Eyes - Yo La Tengo
5) Wanna Feel It - The Olms
6) Halah - Mazzy Star
7) Shame Chamber - Kurt Vile
8) The Next Time Around - Little Joy
9) Out on the Weekend - Neil Young
10) My Boys - Taken By Trees
11) Your Fine Petting Duck - Devendra Banhart
12) Swingin Party - The Replacements
13) Gila - Beach House
14) Until the Morning - Akron / Family
15) Some Things Last a Long Time - Built to Spill
Happy Memorial Day.
1. Our Dropshot Ruffle Bandeau + Hi-Waist Pant bikini. The rare suit that’s perfect for swimming and lounging.
2. Playing cards for Go Fish marathons.
3. Clare Vivier chevron flat clutch. A fuss-free carry all to fit just the necessities.
4. Veja Mediterranee sneakers.
5. Webbed folding chair. Old school at its best.
6. Nautical flags. Because we can still dream about setting sail for the Seychelles.
With sunshine teasing us every other day on the East Coast, we’re taking matters into our own hands and grabbing sunshiny candy colored brights whenever we can find them.
1. Lauren Moffatt Challenger Maillot - Have you heard? The one-piece is the new black. Or something like that.
2. Ideal Bookshelf’s Jane Austen Bookshelf - We’re not as well-read as this shelf, but we might be, if we got to look at this painting every day.
3. Jacob Pugh Walnut Bird - A little tchotchke goes a long way.
4. Ooh Ooh, Ah Ah Banana Jam - Even if we didn’t like bananas, you’d find us scoping out this jam for the packaging alone. via design vagabond
5. Growing necklace - It’s no secret we adore Christy Curcuru and her colorful jewelry. This necklace is no exception.
6. Maine Lobster Rope Doormat - Old school design at its finest.
7. Cassandra Smith’s hand-painted antler
Join us backstage at our presentation where strains of a far-off ukulele trickled in while models stood on tree stumps, dreaming of simpler times, away from the city’s bustle.
Inspired by a recent visit to the Catskill Mountains, the Lauren Moffatt Fall 2013 collection mimics the symmetry of nature in both prints and silhouette. The color palette reflects the muted color palette found in the woods accented with bursts of bright color.
Filmed and edited by Jeffrey Halpin.
Chris White may have serenaded us during our presentation, but this is what provided our daily inspiration while putting the collection together.
As always, some new songs that sound old. Some old songs that sound new.
1) It’s All Over Now - The Rolling Stones
2) Back to Me - The Dutchess and the Duke
3) I’m Not Sayin’ - Nico
4) Son of a Gun - The Vaselines
5) Bow Down and Die - The Almighty Defenders
6) Government Center - Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers
7) You Can’t Buy a Gun When You’re Crying - Holly Golightly & the Brokeoffs
8) Victoria - The Fall
9) Art Isn’t Real (City of Sin) - Deer Tick
10) Love is Lighter than Air - The Magnetic Fields
11) Crazy - Pylon
12) Don’t Believe - Vashti Bunyan
13) We’re Gonna Have a Real Good Time Together - The Velvet Underground
14) Try and Stop Me - The Creation
15) With a Girl Like You - Condo F*cks
16) New Madrid - Uncle Tupelo
17) Pas Gentille - Fabienne DelSol
18) Suddenly the Darkness - Bonnie Prince Billy & the Phantom Family Halo
19) Going Up the Country - Canned Heat
Listen on Spotify here.
Download the playlist here.
Style.com featured our Billie Jean crochet sweater and Love ruffle bikini on their site today.
Shop the sweater here.
Some of our favorites of one of our very favorites. #happybirthdaykate
Spring 13 Alley Shorts and Blazer in February’s Lucky Magazine.
Ok! Magazine Spotted Michelle Monaghan shopping in Los Angeles in our Secret Garden Frances Skirt and Ponyboy Monogram sweater.
A mellow mix for the first of the year. Best enjoyed cozied up with a cup of tea.
1) This Time Tomorrow - The Kinks
2) Long Time - Guards
3) Isolda - Paul Burch
4) Rill Rill - Sleigh Bells
5) Soon the Moon Will Glow - Matt Suggs
6) Bumper - Cults
7) Spanish Dance Troupe - Gorky’s Zygotic Myngi
8) Ripchord - Rilo Kiley
9) Back to the Stone - Woods
10) A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger - Of Montreal
11) Don’t Stay Away - Phyllis Dillon
12) Winter Coat - Bishop Allen
13) Troublemaker - Beach House
14) What’s in it For - Avi Buffalo
15) Airplanes - Local Natives
16) Wet Cement - The Morning Benders
17) Break My Heart - La Sera
18) The End - Best Coast
19) The Future’s Here - Holly Golightly & the Brokeoffs (only via download)
Listen on Spotify here.
Download the playlist here.
Fashion week may have been months ago, but we’re still holding on to memories of dreamy girls in sun-kissed stripes and heart-print bikinis
Watch our backstage video and you’ll be dreaming of birdies and green grass for miles, too.
Filmed and edited by our friend, the very talented Jeffrey Halpin.